Top network posts
- 150 Is it fair that a PhD student should be allowed to review a research paper?
- 128 Are non-citizen Muslim professors and students going to be removed from US universities and subsequently deported by Trump's ban?
- 127 Should professors pay undergraduate students doing research in their labs?
- 124 "Dressing down" to impress in academic settings
- 103 What if the lecturer is not rigorous?
- 94 Accused of cheating on masters final; afraid that appeal will bring retaliation (ruining PhD applications)
- 94 Why should a P.I be motivated to write a strong LOR even if that means losing a undergraduate from his/her lab?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
4 The 'liberal arts' tag Oct 17
1 Was this answer edited too heavily? Sep 13
1 Revamping the on-topic section of the help centre Sep 28 '18