I'm a postdoc in theoretical physics. I can answer questions related to research, teaching, and working to increase diversity and equity in the academy. I'm hoping to learn more here about how to thrive on the academic track.
Top network posts
- 90 Supervisor has said some very disgusting things online, should I pull my name from our paper?
- 79 My PI is publicly humiliating me: Why would a PI do this and what can I do to mitigate the damage from this?
- 46 How should someone choose a PhD topic so that she doesn't fail?
- 33 Does arXiv do peer review and can a high school student submit to arXiv?
- 29 Should I seek professional help because I have a lot of math books?
- 19 In what language do scientists communicate with each other in European research institutions?
- 16 What do professors do if they receive a complaint about incompetence of a teaching assistant?
- View more network posts →