Physicist and quantum information scientist with a background in quantum optics. I work at a national lab (aka an FFRDC) where I both engage in research and act as a trusted technical advisor for various government agencies. My primary area of research is studying the use of light for applications in quantum information science such as quantum communication, quantum computing, quantum cryptography, and quantum sensing.
Top network posts
- 25 Is there an infinite amount of wavelengths of light? Is the EM spectrum continuous?
- 19 Does consistency in how my name is presented/abbreviated as author on a publication matter?
- 16 What is the speed of light relative to?
- 14 Should I put my h-index on my CV?
- 12 How to professionally interact with a famous scholar (e.g. asking for a photo from a Nobel laureate)
- 9 Where is the best places to find faculty job postings in physics?
- 8 Postdoc using current university's letterhead for job application cover letter (academic/national lab jobs)?
- View more network posts →