I am an electrical engineer with a passion for (open source) software, data analysis and system identification. Mac OS X and Linux are my work horse, MATLAB is my technical tool and LaTeX is my writing implement of choice. I also do love me some git for version control.
Currently I am the maintainer of:
- matlab2tikz: a MATLAB script that converts MATLAB/Octave figures to TikZ/pgfplots code for inclusion in LaTeX.
- awesome-LaTeX: an awesome list of LaTeX-related stuff.
The views expressed in my posts are solely my own, and do not (necessarily) reflect those of my employer.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '14 at 15:24
Top network posts
- 30 how to test a variable is a function handle or not in Matlab
- 29 Multiple plots in one figure
- 26 Is it OK to remove outliers from data?
- 21 Difference of handle and values classes
- 20 Solving matrices of the form Ax = B ==> error: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled
- 16 Using Matlab to import another .m file
- 10 Remotely Connect to Matlab
- View more network posts →