I graduated from IIT Kharagpur with integrated MS in Physics. My field of interest is Quantum Information (QI) & Quantum Computation (QC) and its intersection with Condensed Matter Physics and Quantum Optics (light-matter interaction). I am primarily interested in foundations of quantum theory, correlations (entanglement & Discord), open systems and decoherence, quantum algorithms and protocols, architecture of Q. Computing (via graph theory), and realization of Q. Info. processing via Cavity-QED, ion traps, superconducting circuits, and topological matter (braiding statistics). CondensedMatter aspects such as correlated quantum matter, quantum magnetism and many-body systems are of great interest to me. During my undergraduate years, I have visited many research groups and contributed to QI/QC over all the above topics.
Top network posts
- 21 What is the difference between a relative phase and a global phase? In particular, what is a phase?
- 21 What class of materials are closest to realizing the tunable coupling Hamiltonian?
- 16 What are good resources to study crystallographic defects in different dimensional systems and their topological dimensionality?
- 15 How to find the projected Hamiltonian for lowest flat-band in general?
- 8 Are correlations stronger than those allowed by quantum mechanics possible?
- 5 What role does the non-commutativity of the tensor product play in experimental quantum computation?
- 5 What is the correspondence between adiabatic phase and a topological phase?
- View more network posts →