Member for 7 years, 7 months
I am a college lecturer at Cleveland State University. My research interests include: math education, several complex variables, and differential geometry.
- Mathematics Educators 17k 17k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges7070 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 451 451 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Unique candidate that fails
- 81 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 73 What are some famous rejections of correct mathematics?
- 67 Topological spaces admitting an averaging function
- 64 Taking "Zooming in on a point of a graph" seriously
- 56 Proofs without words
- 54 Does homeomorphic and isomorphic always imply homeomorphically isomorphic?
- View more network posts →