- Mathematics 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 How to ask dumb questions
- 48 Polynomial with the primes as coefficients irreducible?
- 48 Why do we define quotient groups for normal subgroups only?
- 47 What to do when you have accidentally submitted an article to a predatory journal
- 42 Does every unital ring contain all the integers?
- 40 Subgroups of a direct product
- 39 Sudokus as composition tables of finite groups
- View more network posts →