- Mathematics 17.9k 17.9k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 How to ask dumb questions
- 47 What to do when you have accidentally submitted an article to a predatory journal
- 47 Polynomial with the primes as coefficients irreducible?
- 45 Why do we define quotient groups for normal subgroups only?
- 42 Does every unital ring contain all the integers?
- 39 Sudokus as composition tables of finite groups
- 39 Subgroups of a direct product
- View more network posts →