Working on the corner where Physics, Biology, and computing meet.
Doing a PhD at Stockholm University in the general topic of protein structure prediction.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '19 at 20:10
- Academia 20.5k 20.5k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 688 688 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Should I call my adviser by her first name?
- 66 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 61 How to convince my supervisor that he is wrong?
- 58 Is it ethical to watch recreational videos or listen to music on a portable work computer bought from a research fund?
- 58 Is it acceptable to use personal equipment for research?
- 57 Is it ethical/acceptable to give a lighter penalty to students who admit to cheating?
- 55 How to enforce a Ban on Vegetarianism
- View more network posts →