- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 853 853 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 511 511 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 472 472 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 381 381 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why is this allowed? ("Fourier's Trick"; finding the coefficients in a Fourier Series)
- 14 Is it heat that causes vibrations on particles or is it the vibrations that causes the heat?
- 14 Isn't the notion that everything will occur in an infinite timeline an example of the gambler's fallacy?
- 13 Terminal Command to Zoom
- 11 Is there a significant difference in sedentary calorie-burn between a thinker and non-thinker?
- 10 Is one allowed to play Go with a notebook?
- 9 Describe all ring homomorphisms from $\mathbb Z\times\mathbb Z$ to $\mathbb Z\times\mathbb Z$
- View more network posts →