- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 949 949 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 532 532 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 521 521 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 381 381 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Why is this allowed? ("Fourier's Trick"; finding the coefficients in a Fourier Series)
- 18 How does one alter a recipe that calls for one fruit with another fruit of differing water content?
- 16 Terminal Command to Zoom
- 15 Is it heat that causes vibrations on particles or is it the vibrations that causes the heat?
- 14 Isn't the notion that everything will occur in an infinite timeline an example of the gambler's fallacy?
- 11 Is one allowed to play Go with a notebook?
- 11 Is there a significant difference in sedentary calorie-burn between a thinker and non-thinker?
- View more network posts →