Member for 7 years, 7 months
Management and IT Consultant, information systems researcher, data scientist, aspiring educator and entrepreneur.
Newly minted Ph.D. in Information Systems - recently defended my dissertation on open source software success factors. I am interested in product management, software engineering, open source software ecosystem (obviously!), open data, open (reproducible) research, data science, statistics (especially SEM), R, artificial intelligence, startups and venture capital, knowledge sharing, management science, information architecture, education and medicine, among other topics.
Additionally, I have earned M.S. in Computer Information Systems and B.S. in EE (microelectronics and semiconductor devices). I have 20+ years of IT experience, mostly as a software developer and consultant. I speak Russian, English and a little Romanian.
- Academia 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Data Science 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 543 543 33 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How to overcome discouragement on finding major error in work just before paper submission?
- 60 Dynamic Time Warping Clustering
- 51 Tools and protocol for reproducible data science using Python
- 39 Using "et al." in maths papers
- 34 How to answer to this polite, but strange request?
- 33 Collaborative paper-writing with non-LaTeX-using colleagues
- 31 Strange MySQL "read-only" error
- View more network posts →