Lightness Races with Monica
Pronouns: none whatsoever
My time is not free, yet I give plenty of it here without charge.
So I do expect you to have done your homework first, and I make no apology for that.
- Answers in the comments section
- "Ternary operator"
- Comma splices
Learning C++ from "competitive programming" is like learning English from a rap contest.
Also, don't be this guy:
Member for 5 years, 9 months
58 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 at 23:57
- Stack Overflow 332.5k 332.5k 6060 gold badges534534 silver badges888888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.1k 29.1k 55 gold badges6565 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 557 What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- 509 Iterator invalidation rules
- 476 Manager has noticed coworker's excessive breaks. Should I warn him?
- 406 Iterator invalidation rules
- 349 Iterator invalidation rules
- 315 Maintain hundreds of customized branches over master branch
- View more network posts →