Lightness Races in Orbit
My time is not free, yet I give plenty of it here without charge.
So I do expect you to have done your homework first, and I make no apology for that.
- Answers in the comments section
- "Ternary operator"
- Comma splices
Learning C++ from "competitive programming" is like learning English from a rap contest.
Also, don't be this guy:
Member for 5 years, 7 months
58 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 at 15:17
- Stack Overflow 316k 316k 5959 gold badges526526 silver badges874874 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.6k 18.6k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10k 10k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 550 What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- 502 Iterator invalidation rules
- 476 Manager has noticed coworker's excessive breaks. Should I warn him?
- 405 Iterator invalidation rules
- 348 Iterator invalidation rules
- 314 Maintain hundreds of customized branches over master branch
- View more network posts →