I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '20 at 11:09
Top network posts
- 63 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 52 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 37 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 32 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 31 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 31 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 30 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 6 '18