I am an Italian mathematician; I have studied in France and I now live in Spain.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '18 at 19:55
Top network posts
- 57 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 47 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 33 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 29 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 28 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 27 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 25 Is there a bounded function $f$ with $f'$ unbounded and $f''$ bounded?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 6 '18