I'm probably not going into academia, but I'm very interested in people's questions about it. Reading it reminds me of the fears I had in college and how I could/should have tried harder in some classes and programs.
Member for 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chess 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Pets 1k 1k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 691 691 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 354 354 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 How do I deal with snarky comments about self-help/motivational books?
- 12 How to handle someone who puts their head on my shoulder in sleep while travelling
- 11 Outsmarting an intelligent copycat in the Ultrasymmetrical English
- 11 Eight pawns vs seven exercise: how to win?
- 6 Parsing a key=value config file for a Python FreeCell game
- 5 How to get to 2000 ELO rating
- 5 What is the earliest book where bad spelling is primarily for humor value?
- View more network posts →