Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 7 years, 11 months
137 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '19 at 3:41
- Academia 49.1k 49.1k 44 gold badges105105 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 20.1k 20.1k 99 gold badges6969 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Biology 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 307 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 166 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 149 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 145 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 130 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 117 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 96 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →