Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 7 years, 3 months
129 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 2:19
Top network posts
- 300 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 165 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 149 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 140 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 117 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 107 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 94 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →