Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 8 years, 9 months
138 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '19 at 3:41
- Academia 49.9k 49.9k 44 gold badges107107 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 20.8k 20.8k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Biology 3k 3k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 2.8k 2.8k 1717 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 168 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 151 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 149 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 147 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 126 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 98 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →