- Russian Language 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Politics 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 "Putin enters a bar and proclaims, 'Next round's on the house!'" What's the point of this popular Russian joke?
- 73 Can you fold a square into a square of one-fifth the area?
- 61 Other students can easily cheat on a test and the grading system is relative - should I cheat, and what else can I do?
- 60 If liquid and gas are both chaotic states of matter, what's the difference between them on the molecular level?
- 43 Why do Russians almost not use verbs of possession akin to "have"?
- 38 How easy is it to get in and out of Russia by illegally crossing its border?
- 35 Will a nuclear country use nuclear weapons if attacked by conventional means by another nuclear country?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.