PhD in Pure Mathematics, University of Glasgow. My research area was Functional Analysis. Specifically, I worked on the problem of the classification of C*-algebras (arXiv:1602.02043, arXiv:1607.02333).
During my MSc in Theoretical Physics, I focused on Algebraic Quantum Field Theory and contributed to DFR models for Quantum Space-time (arXiv:1211.7050).
I currently work as a Software Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland, on an Oracle Database application, specifically on the innovation and maintenance of the messaging system and interface. I work with many technologies, including PL/SQL, Java, shell scripting. I also work on side projects, mostly in Python, and some of them in the area of Machine Learning.
- Physics 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 653 653 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 610 610 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 474 474 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 387 387 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 What should you do if you don't hear anything back from editor after a whole year from first submission?
- 21 Should I inform the journal that I'm the actual first author?
- 19 Quantum mechanics in a metric space rather than in a vector space, possible?
- 17 Is it possible to generalize the Maxwell equations to higher dimensions?
- 16 Meaning of Fock Space
- 14 How will SR EM Lagrangian change if we find a magnetic charge?
- 13 Objects in Physics as a mathematician would see them
- View more network posts →