Top network posts
- 101 A famous scholar sent me an unpublished draft of hers. Then she died. I think her work should be published. What should I do?
- 37 What do you do if you have developments on your paper during the long peer review process?
- 32 Reviewer wants me to do massive amount of work, the result would be a different article. Should I tell that to the editor?
- 30 Anonymous reviewer disclosed his identity. Should I thank him by name?
- 24 Is it acceptable to say that a reviewer's concern is not going to be addressed because then the paper would be too long?
- 13 When you are doing a second round review, do you read other reviewers' comments? Why?
- 5 Should I answer a revise decision saying that I will?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.