I am a postdoc in electrical engineering.
- Academia 106.2k 106.2k 4949 gold badges410410 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Skeptics 10.1k 10.1k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 717 717 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 How do mobile carriers know video resolution over HTTPS connections?
- 237 Are there 96 million workers in the US who want a job and can't get one?
- 224 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 188 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 183 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- 172 Identical projects by students at two different colleges: still plagiarism?
- 165 A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.