Top network posts
- 38 What's the difference between average velocity and instantaneous velocity?
- 26 Functions that are Riemann integrable but not Lebesgue integrable
- 10 In the Schrödinger equation, can I have a Hamiltonian without a kinetic term?
- 10 What is meant exactly by "renormalization" in condensed matter physics, specifically in density matrix renormalization group (DMRG)?
- 8 How does my dog know we're almost home?
- 7 Why doesn't the Gottesman-Knill theorem render quantum computing almost useless?
- 7 Find the derivative at (1,2)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.