- Physics♦ 80.9k 80.9k 1818 gold badges147147 silver badges388388 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 564 564 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 378 378 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 187 187 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 129 Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 124 If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 114 Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 85 When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 62 Do all the conservation laws of Physics take no time to propagate?
- 60 Why are muons considered to be "elementary particles" in the Standard Model?
- View more network posts →