I received my PhD in electrical engineering in the summer of 2014, did a postdoc for about a year, and now I am an assistant professor on the tenure-track. Additionally, I have ~10 years of industry experience as a circuit design engineer, including stints at several startup companies.
I like to listen to music while doing research whenever I can. Some of my favorite artists:
- Wild Nothing
- Secret Shine
- Tess Parks
- The Church
- The Chameleons
Member for 6 years, 9 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '18 at 12:13
Top network posts
- 145 A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- 59 Effective ways of encouraging "weak" students to make use of office hours
- 56 Is it appropriate (as a PhD student) to email other researchers asking about some details in their papers?
- 42 Co-author does not want biography+photo in paper submission
- 40 How do you write a letter of recommendation for someone who got an A in your class, but who you've never talked to outside of class?
- 34 Are search committees biased in terms of a candidate's looks, such as long hair for men?
- 33 What is (S’73-M’76-SM’81-F’87) in author biography?
- View more network posts →