Software Engineer with an interest in finance and big data. Currently have 2+ years of experience in the software industry, having worked with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL), programming languages (e.g. C#, C/C++, Python), and various OS environments (Windows, Linux, cloud-based solutions). I graduated in 2020 from the University of British Columbia (UBC) with a Bachelors of Applied Science in Computer Engineering and Minor in Commerce.
Top network posts
- 147 Employee effectively not working during notice period
- 29 Shots where the characters are small in relation to a still background: do these have a name?
- 18 Dealing with Executive who is always late
- 14 Should I babysit a developer?
- 8 If I interview a professor, should I pay him or her?
- 7 Did this happen to Loki?
- 6 Is it in bad taste to ask a quitting coworker where they are going next?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.