Assistant professor in computer science at Boise State University specializing in human-computer interaction, recommender systems, and information retrieval.
- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 847 847 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 808 808 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 415 415 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 How do you 'redo' changes after 'undo' with Emacs?
- 190 What is the difference between JavaConverters and JavaConversions in Scala?
- 156 Scalar vs. primitive data type - are they the same thing?
- 154 Why is volatile not considered useful in multithreaded C or C++ programming?
- 125 How do I enable or disable the global application menu?
- 73 What is the difference between Cassandra and CouchDB?
- 73 Is List<Dog> a subclass of List<Animal>? Why are Java generics not implicitly polymorphic?
- View more network posts →