I'm a post-doc in the philosophy department at Fordham University. My areas of specialization are metaphysics and medieval philosophy.
New York, United States
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '18 at 15:13
- Philosophy 9.4k 9.4k 2121 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 8.6k 8.6k 2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 462 462 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 337 337 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- French Language 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Should I learn to use LaTeX to write up a History Masters Thesis?
- 77 Is it ethical for advisors to automatically coauthor papers?
- 37 Is my doctorate good enough?
- 34 Why would a grad school reduce fees to a trivial amount rather than reduce stipend?
- 34 Justifying sub-optimal research quality by lack of supervision
- 32 Do you have to find out/ prove something to get a PhD?
- 27 Why are western Philosophers not fair to Indian philosophers?
- View more network posts →