Top network posts
- 7 Is there a biological neuron that spikes in response to hyperpolarizing currents?
- 6 At what point during an action potential are the sodium potassium pumps working?
- 5 Why nerve fibre is infatiguable?( is my conjecture correct?)
- 5 How does a change in the potential across a neuron's membrane get turned into a signal that is sent down the axon?
- 5 Parameters for Fitzhugh-Nagumo model of Action Potential
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.