- The Workplace♦ 76.8k 76.8k 4444 gold badges245245 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 6.2k 6.2k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 874 874 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 345 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 212 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 192 Might have gotten a coworker sick, should I address this?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.