Finding new senses
Slowing down the time
Unknown experience and unthought, unknown conformation
Member for 6 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 3:21
- Physics 5.1k 5.1k 1111 gold badges4242 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.1k 2.1k 99 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 733 733 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 615 615 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 291 291 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 What is the difference between diffraction and interference of light?
- 24 Why do branched chain compounds have lower boiling points than the corresponding straight chain isomers?
- 22 What are the fields produced around a current carrying conductor?
- 19 Why is the melting point of p-dichlorobenzene higher than those of o-dichlorobenzene and m-dichlorobenzene?
- 19 Why do the melting and boiling points of the noble gases increase when the atomic number increases?
- 18 Thinkers and scientists opposed to philosophy?
- 16 How to enable inline quick edit in Blogger?
- View more network posts →