Finding new senses
Slowing down the time
Unknown experience and unthought, unknown conformation
Member for 5 years, 3 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 4:10
Top Network Posts
- 40 What is the difference between diffraction and interference of light?
- 22 Why do branched chain compounds have lower boiling points than the corresponding straight chain isomers?
- 22 What are the fields produced around a current carrying conductor?
- 19 Why do the melting and boiling points of the noble gases increase when the atomic number increases?
- 18 Thinkers and scientists opposed to philosophy?
- 16 How to enable inline quick edit in Blogger?
- 16 Why is the melting point of p-dichlorobenzene higher than those of o-dichlorobenzene and m-dichlorobenzene?
- View more network posts →