A saucy mixture of electrical engineer and computer scientist, recently diving more into physics and maths. Curious where this path will take me, but I doubt it will be famous rock star...
Member for 2 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '19 at 14:13
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 345 345 11 gold badge33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 343 343 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 340 340 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 237 237 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Taking an academic pseudonym?
- 44 Is there a way to save my career from absolute disaster?
- 14 What guidelines should I follow for simulation software projects?
- 11 How to maintain a .clang-format file for different clang-format versions?
- 7 Work flow for publishing figures under Common Creative license (in order to ease re-use in journal publications)
- 5 Journal copy-editors: why is their work productive?
- View more network posts →