- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Politics 932 932 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 281 281 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 269 269 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 159 159 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Why doesn’t the IRS just send me a bill for the taxes I owe based on the info they already have?
- 15 Why did the original design of COM on Windows rely on the registry?
- 10 What are the powers of mayors in the US?
- 7 Why is there one P in "hoping" and two P's in "hopping"?
- 6 Why is counting election totals more difficult than lottery administration?
- 6 Are British Prime Ministers forbidden from cycling?
- 5 How to unit test a class, which is using Console class?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 8 '19