- Physics 1k 1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 856 856 44 gold badges2929 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 412 412 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 214 214 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Mathematical explanation behind a picture posted (lifted from facebook)
- 25 How can I get a PhD position to work on solving a particular mathematics problem that I have formulated independently?
- 20 Registering for a math conference with no publication record in this field
- 18 Is this statement which relates the Fourier transform of a function to its singularities correct?
- 18 open conjectures in real analysis targeting real valued functions of a single real variable
- 17 How to propose a conjecture
- 16 What is the best way to implement a tree in matlab?
- View more network posts →