Member for 9 years, 7 months
I am a Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics at Case Western Reserve University.
- TeX - LaTeX 15.3k 15.3k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 449 How can I get bold math symbols?
- 346 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 305 Vertical space in lists
- 214 Resuming a list
- 141 What's the difference between probability and statistics?
- 113 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 85 Blackboard bold characters
- View more network posts →