I am a Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics at Case Western Reserve University.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 1:30
- TeX - LaTeX 14k 14k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 412 How can I get bold math symbols?
- 315 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 268 Vertical space in lists
- 195 Resuming a list
- 124 What's the difference between probability and statistics?
- 104 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 81 Blackboard bold characters
- View more network posts →