I am a Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics at Case Western Reserve University.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- TeX - LaTeX 13.5k 13.5k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10k 10k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 391 How can I get bold math symbols?
- 304 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 260 Vertical space in lists
- 190 Resuming a list
- 122 What's the difference between probability and statistics?
- 100 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 80 Blackboard bold characters
- View more network posts →