This is quite funny, because although whether the original question about the OSF system is reopened or not, I think the meta series is more interesting. First, let's recap:
- Are questions asking technical issues on academic services on-topic?
- Is there a consensus if there is only indirect evidence?
- Should this question on the OSF system be reopened?
As of today, it is clear, in principle and in specific, that the original question is on-topic and should have already been reopened. Yet it's not. People only vote, but don't act.
My questions are:
- What does consensus mean if there is no action?
- If the mods are the representatives of the consensus, then what should they do, when people who can act don't act?