I'm proposing to create a distress tag. This would address the questions posted by users who are mainly in some sort distress associated with academic pressure.
The following are few of the questions that I think would fit this tag:
- Level of difficulty of exams in math PhD and anxiety over being able to do well
- How should I deal with discouragement as a graduate student?
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- What can I do to recover from a short term burnout?
- My student told me his mother has cancer, what do I do?
There are a couple of users who seem to answer this question better than others do. Most of these questions relate to life advice in academia. Much of these do not directly relate to academia but is an integral part of it nonetheless.
So, what do you think about adding this tag?