The help center say that this is on topic:
If you have a question about...
- Life as a graduate student, postdoctoral researcher, university professor
- Transitioning from undergraduate to graduate researcher
- Inner workings of research departments
- Requirements and expectations of academicians
- University-level pedagogy
I may be wrong, but I think that these are phrases that are used in the USA. What ages / years am I allowed to ask about if I live in the UK?
For example, I'm in Y11. I'm taking my GCSEs, and next year I start studying for my A Levels. Two years after that I go to university:
2015 - GCSEs (final year) 2016 - A Levels (First year) 2017 - A Levels (Final year) 2018 - University (or Gap year) 2019 - University 2020 - University 2021 - In severe debt and unemployed because of irresponsible money lending.
At what point am I allowed to ask questions?